JTF (just the facts): A total of 55 works (47 photographs, 5 videos, 3 sculptures, and 1 artist book, variously framed) by 9 artists exhibited in 2 rooms around 8 walls in the westernmost gallery. The breakdown is as follows: Dannielle Bowman: 10 archival inkjet prints, black-and-white, 2017-2018, various sizes ranging between 8×10 and 31×25 inches (editions of 5 with 2 APs) Jennifer Calivas: 6 archival inkjet prints on paper (4 black-and-white, 2 color), 2018, various sizes ranging from 20×16 ... Read on.
- Through A Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs @MCNY closes October 28
- Being: New Photography 2018 @MoMA closes August 19
- Unbecoming @David Zwirner closes July 25
- Laurie Simmons, Clothes Make the Man: Works from 1990-1994 @Mary Boone closes July 27
- Tim Maul, When Walls Become Pictures @Leslie Tonkonow closes July 27
- Mistaken Identities, Images of Gender and Transformation @Walther Collection closes July 28
- Margo Wolowiec: Still Water, Circling Palms @Marlborough Contemporary closes August 3
- The Incomplete Araki: Sex, Life, and Death in the Works of Nobuyoshi Araki @Museum of Sex closes August 31
- Light in Wartime @Apexart closes July 28
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Decisive Moment @ICP closes September 2
- Ryan McGinley: Mirror, Mirror @Team closes September 29
- Projects 108: Gauri Gill @MoMA PS1 closes September 3
- No reviews at this time.