JTF (just the facts): Published in 2020 by Little More (distributor link here). Hardcover, 316×265 mm, 308 pages (unpaginated), with black-and-white and color image spreads/pairings. With short texts by the two artists in English and Japanese. Design by Tsuguya Inoue. (Cover and spread shots below.)... Read on.
Shelter-in-Place PhotobookCount - Up
180 ReviewsSee All
- Pictures, Revisited @Met closes May 19
- Fall Reveal @MoMA closes May 15
- PHOTO | BRUT: Collection Bruno Decharme & Compagnie @American Folk Art Museum closes June 6
- Robert Mapplethorpe @Gladstone closes April 24
- Bill Brandt: Perspective of Nudes @Marlborough closes May 8
- Hassan Hajjaj, My Rockstars @Yossi Milo closes May 29
- Naima Green, Brief & Drenching @Fotografiska New York closes April 18
- But Still, It Turns @ICP closes May 9
- Tracking @Janet Borden closes April 24
- Justine Kurland, SCUMB Manifesto @Higher Pictures Generation closes May 1
- John Edmonds: A Sidelong Glance @Brooklyn Museum closes August 8
- No reviews at this time.