JTF (just the facts): Published in 2015 by Editions Bessard (here). Softcover booklet construction, with 9 16-page booklets of imagery connected/glued together by a 10th booklet in red paper stock (which includes the essay). Includes 117 black and white and color reproductions and an essay by Patrick Remy. In an edition of 500. (Cover and spread shots below.)... Read on.
- Wolfgang Tillmans: Book for Architects @Met closes November 1
- Land Lines @Howard Greenberg closes September 4
- Hidden Likeness: Photographer Emmet Gowin @Morgan Library & Museum closes September 20
- Public Eye: 175 Years of Sharing Photography @New York Public Library closes September 30
- Art on Camera: Photographs by Shunk-Kender, 1960-1971 @MoMA closes October 4
- From Bauhaus to Buenos Aires: Grete Stern and Horacio Coppola @MoMA closes October 4
- No reviews at this time.
- Sarah Charlesworth: Doubleworld @New Museum closes September 20
- America is Hard to See @Whitney closes September 27
- Zanele Muholi: Isibonelo/Evidence @Brooklyn Museum closes November 1
- The Memory of Time @National Gallery of Art closes September 13