JTF (just the facts): Published in 2021 by Rue Du Bouquet (here). Hardcover (23.5 x 32 cm), 88 pages, with 56 color photographs. Includes an essay by Laura Serani. Design by Bizzarri-Rodriguez. In an edition of 500 copies. (Cover and spread shots below.)... Read on.
- Off the Record @Guggenheim closes September 27
- The Hugo Boss Prize 2020: Deana Lawson, Centropy @Guggenheim closes October 11
- Fotoclubismo: Brazilian Modernist Photography, 1946-1964 @MoMA closes September 26
- Rotimi Fani-Kayode, Tranquility of Communion @Hales New York closes July 31
- Brea Souders, Vistas @Bruce Silverstein closes August 20
- JoAnn Verburg, For Now @Pace closes August 20
- Mining the Archive @Yancey Richardson closes August 20
- But Still, It Turns @ICP closes August 29
- Pixy Liao, Your Gaze Belongs to Me @Fotografiska closes September 5
- Dawoud Bey: An American Project @Whitney closes October 3
- Miles Aldridge, Virgin Mary. Supermarkets. Popcorn. Photographs 1999 to 2020 @Fotografiska closes October 17
- Hassan Hajjaj, VOGUE, The Arab Issue @Fotografiska closes November 7
- John Edmonds: A Sidelong Glance @Brooklyn Museum closes August 8
- No reviews at this time.