JTF (just the facts): A total of 13 color photographs framed in dark wood and unmatted, hung on pale blue-painted walls in the gallery space. All of the works are archival inkjet prints, made between 2016 and 2017. The prints range in size from roughly 15×12 inches to 45×35 inches and are available in editions of 5+2AP. (Installation shots below.)... Read on.
- Talking Pictures: Camera-Phone Conversations Between Artists @Met closes December 17
- Curran Hatleberg @Higher Pictures closes December 23
- Modernism on the Ganges: Raghubir Singh Photographs @Met Breuer closes January 2
- Thomas Struth: New Works @Marian Goodman closes December 22
- Emmet Gowin, Here on Earth Now – Notes from the Field @Pace/MacGill closes January 6
- Debi Cornwall: Welcome to Camp America, Inside Guantánamo Bay @Steven Kasher closes December 22
- Jill Freedman: Resurrection City, 1968 @Steven Kasher closes December 22
- Kathrin Sonntag, Problems and Solutions @Thomas Erben closes December 22
- Michelangelo Pistoletto, Scaffali @Luhring Augustine closes December 22
- Thomas Hirschhorn: DE-PIXELIZATION @Gladstone closes December 22
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: India in Full Frame @Rubin closes January 29
- Farah Al Qasimi, More Good News @Helena Anrather closes December 22
- Torbjørn Rødland, First Abduction Attempt and Other Photographs @Eva Presenhuber closes December 22
- Alfred Leslie: The World is Charged with the Grandeur of God @Janet Borden closes December 20
- No reviews at this time.