A Buy-In rate over 40% softened the results at the recent Photographie sale at Grisebach in Berlin earlier this week. While works by David Hockney, Otto Steinert, and others performed unexpectedly well, the Total Sale Proceeds (of roughly €400K) came in below the low end of the aggregate pre-sale estimate range.... Read on.
- Modern Look: Photography and the American Magazine @Jewish Museum closes July 11
- Off the Record @Guggenheim closes September 27
- Nan Goldin, Memory Lost @Marian Goodman closes June 12
- David Attie: Visual Communication @Keith de Lellis closes June 16
- Lewis Hine: The WPA National Research Project Photographs, 1936-37 @Howard Greenberg closes July 2
- Hassan Hajjaj, My Rockstars @Yossi Milo closes June 12
- Chester Higgins, The Indelible Spirit @Bruce Silverstein closes June 26
- Laura Aguilar: Show and Tell @Leslie-Lohman closes June 27
- But Still, It Turns @ICP closes August 15
- Pixy Liao, Your Gaze Belongs to Me @Fotografiska closes September 5
- Dawoud Bey: An American Project @Whitney closes October 3
- Lorraine O’Grady: Both/And @Brooklyn Museum closes July 18
- John Edmonds: A Sidelong Glance @Brooklyn Museum closes August 8
- No reviews at this time.