JTF (just the facts): Published in 2017 by Dostoevsky Publishing (here). Softcover (multi-fold, with hand torn holes), with 64 text/poetry pages and 128 photo pages (full and half cut, 79 images). Includes a thumbnail index and 16 double-folded pages with images inside. In an edition of 400 English and 100 Russian copies. This is a second, fully redesigned edition of the book; the first edition was published in 2014. (Cover and spread shots below.)... Read on.
- Quicksilver Brilliance: Adolf de Meyer Photographs @Met closes March 18
- Aaron Siskind @Gitterman closes January 27
- Emmet Gowin, Here on Earth Now – Notes from the Field @Pace/MacGill closes January 27
- The Experimental Self: Edvard Munch’s Photography @Scandinavia House closes March 5
- Stephen Shore @MoMA closes May 28
- Lucas Foglia, Human Nature @Fredericks & Freiser closes January 20
- Lori Nix/Kathleen Gerber, Empire @ClampArt closes January 27
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: India in Full Frame @Rubin closes January 29
- Experiments in Electrostatics: Photocopy Art from the Whitney’s Collection, 1966–1986 @Whitney closes March 25
- No reviews at this time.
- Albert Renger-Patzsch, Things @Jeu de Paume closes January 21