JTF (just the facts): A wide ranging group show presentation drawn from the museum’s permanent collection, displayed in loose chronological order across a series of 24 connected rooms on the 5th floor. For each room, the photographs and films on view are listed below: 500 Constantin Brancusi (no photography) 501 19th-Century Innovators (no photography) 502 Early Photography and Film Unknown: 1 albumen silver print, c1855 Unknown: 1 salted paper print, c1855 Unknown: 1 cyanotype, c1910 Unknown: 1 gelatin silver print, ... Read on.
- Implicit Tensions: Mapplethorpe Now (Part 2) @Guggenheim closes January 5
- Alice Miceli: Projeto Chernobyl @Americas Society closes January 25
- Collection 1880s-1940s @MoMA closes April 15
- Emmet Gowin: The Nevada Test Site @Pace/MacGill closes December 21
- The New Black Vanguard: Photography Between Art and Fashion @Aperture closes January 18
- Pacifico Silano, Time Is An Ocean But It Ends At The Shore @Rubber Factory closes December 15
- Martin Klimas, New Flowers @Foley closes December 20
- Diane Meyer: Berlin @Klompching closes January 10
- The Life and Times of Alvin Baltrop @Bronx Museum of the Arts closes February 9
- Theater of Operations: The Gulf Wars 1991-2011 @MoMA PS1 closes March 1
- No reviews at this time.