JTF (just the facts): A two venue exhibit, as follows: Howard Greenberg Gallery (November 14, 2018 through January 5, 2019) (here): A total of 12 color photographs, framed in black and unmatted, and hung against light grey walls in the main gallery space and the book alcove. All of the works are pigment inkjet prints, made between 2012 and 2017. Physical sizes are either 39×52 inches (in editions of 9), 48×64 inches (in editions of 6), or 48×96 inches (also ... Read on.
- Through A Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs @MCNY closes January 6
- Lee Friedlander, Maria @Deborah Bell closes January 19
- Liliana Porter: Other Situations @El Museo del Barrio closes January 27
- Barbara Kruger, 1978 @Mary Boone closes December 21
- Vivian Maier: The Color Work @Howard Greenberg closes January 5
- Anna Atkins Refracted: Contemporary Works @New York Public Library closes February 17
- Blue Prints: The Pioneering Photographs of Anna Atkins @New York Public Library closes February 17
- Diane Arbus Untitled @David Zwirner closes December 15
- John Houck, Holding Environment @Marianne Boesky closes December 22
- Kyle Meyer, Interwoven @Yossi Milo closes December 29
- Polly Penrose, Self Obscured @Benrubi closes January 5
- Lyle Ashton Harris, Flash of the Spirit @Salon 94 Bowery closes December 21
- Barbara Ess, Lunatic(k) @3A closes December 30
- Eugene Richards: The Run-On of Time @ICP closes January 20
- No reviews at this time.