This is Part 4 (of 5) of our summary report on Paris Photo 2019, focusing on the far left area of the fair. Part 1 of the survey (here) explains the format used in the detailed slideshow below, and sets the stage for the discussion. So while it is certainly possible to jump directly into any one of these individual reports and start digging, return to the beginning if you want a bit more context. Part 2 can be found here and Part ... Read on.
- Petra Cortright @Danziger closes November 16
- Jessica Eaton, Iterations (III) @Higher Pictures closes November 30
- The Voice of the Village: Fred W. McDarrah Photographs @Museum of the City of New York closes December 1
- Implicit Tensions: Mapplethorpe Now (Part 2) @Guggenheim closes January 5
- Don McCullin @Howard Greenberg closes November 16
- Jane Evelyn Atwood, Paris Red Light 1976-1979 @L. Parker Stephenson closes November 23
- Isa Leshko, Allowed to Grow Old @ClampArt closes November 16
- Day After Day: RongRong and the Beijing East Village @Walther Collection closes November 23
- Garry Winogrand: Color @Brooklyn Museum closes December 8
- The Life and Times of Alvin Baltrop @Bronx Museum of the Arts closes February 9
- No reviews at this time.