While photography is never the primary focus at the annual ADAA Art Show, this year’s version of the fair is even lighter than usual on notable photographic material. Out of the roughly 70 booths currently hosted at the Park Avenue Armory, only 5 are filled solely with photography. And with less than a handful more including photography amid (or paired with) works in other mediums, it only takes a quick pass through the aisles to survey the entire range of ... Read on.
- The Legacy of Issei Suda (1940-2019): Human Memory @Miyako Yoshinaga closes February 29
- Harry Gruyaert @Howard Greenberg closes March 14
- Collection 1880s-1940s @MoMA closes April 15
- Collection 1940s-1970s @MoMA closes April 15
- Collection 1970s-Present @MoMA closes April 15
- Pieter Hugo, La Cucaracha @Yossi Milo closes February 29
- John Miller, The Collapse of Neoliberalism @Metro Pictures closes March 14
- Arwed Messmer and Annett Gröschner, Taking Stock of Power @Walther Collection closes April 25
- Shahidul Alam: Truth to Power @Rubin Museum closes May 4
- Ans Westra, Urban Drift @Anastasia Photo closes March 28
- Tyler Mitchell, I Can Make You Feel Good @ICP closes May 18
- Theater of Operations: The Gulf Wars 1991-2011 @MoMA PS1 closes March 1
- David Brandon Geeting, Neighborhood Stroll @Janet Borden closes March 7
- No reviews at this time.