JTF (just the facts): Published by Fw:Books in 2017 (here). Softcover, 400 pages, with roughly 400 black and white and color photographs. In an edition of 500 copies. (Cover and spread shots below.) Flat Finish is also available in a special edition (here). This deluxe version (in an edition of 25) comes in a box with two prints: (1) laserprint on 80 gr silver Chromolux and (2) offset prints on 250 gr Chromolux (21×29,7 cm). Signed and numbered.... Read on.
- Talking Pictures: Camera-Phone Conversations Between Artists @Met closes December 17
- Curran Hatleberg @Higher Pictures closes December 23
- Modernism on the Ganges: Raghubir Singh Photographs @Met Breuer closes January 2
- Thomas Struth: New Works @Marian Goodman closes December 22
- Emmet Gowin, Here on Earth Now – Notes from the Field @Pace/MacGill closes January 6
- Debi Cornwall: Welcome to Camp America, Inside Guantánamo Bay @Steven Kasher closes December 22
- Jill Freedman: Resurrection City, 1968 @Steven Kasher closes December 22
- Kathrin Sonntag, Problems and Solutions @Thomas Erben closes December 22
- Michelangelo Pistoletto, Scaffali @Luhring Augustine closes December 22
- Thomas Hirschhorn: DE-PIXELIZATION @Gladstone closes December 22
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: India in Full Frame @Rubin closes January 29
- Alfred Leslie: The World is Charged with the Grandeur of God @Janet Borden closes December 20
- No reviews at this time.